3.3
Cleanliness

My husband and i went to a financial seminar at Ruth Chris our waiter took my order first then my husbands order followed four more orders when the food came out everyone was served except me the waiter told me he forgot my order brought out a order of what i ordered and gave it to my husband the problem i had was i were the only black at our table my husband looks Hispanic very light skined iam dark skined iam sitting at the table while everyone is eating i was very hurt i had to get my food to go

Review about: Ruths Chris Steak House Waiter.

Had an Experience with Ruths Chris Steak House?

Comments

Good grief, not that race card again!That thing is so old and tattered.

Do you know how many times in my life, a server has forgotten to put in my order? It happens to everyone at some point, because people are HUMAN and all humans make mistakes. You ASSume the waiter is racist because he's not black? Guess who just made a judgement, based on the color of someone's skin color?!

YOU!!!! Restaurants servers are there to serve the customers and hopefully make tips! That is who they pay their bills. Why would any server, racist or not, want to p*ss a customer off, knowing there goes their tip?

Think about it!Have a word with yourself.